Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, July 5, 2009

I Want a Madsen Cargo Bike!

In addition to having visions of one day having a daughter, I have visions of the two of us riding around our neighborhood on one of those cool cargo bikes.  My dropping Baby I off at daycare/preschool, going to Whole Foods or the Co-op, the Saturday Farmer's Market, to the Park, to visit friends, to dinner and so on. The problem is my visions always come at a very high cost, but... I found a great contest to enter on Madsen Cycles site.  The probability of my winning is low, but nothing beats a failure but a try.  Do you think I can add this bike to my baby registry? Maybe someone will get it for Baby I?

Oh, you can try to win also, someone has to have the luck of the Irish...maybe you are Irish?  :-)



Madsen Cycles Cargo Bikes

No comments: