Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, June 21, 2009

OMG...I missed my 2 year anniversary!

Can you believe it?  I've been blogging for 2 years!  I certainly thought Baby I would be home by now.  So many of you have said you saw my blog before you even began your process and now your baby is home.  Some people who used to like me don't even show me any love anymore (insert sad face here) probably because they hate my ramblings or because there is no cute little face to look at.  How do you think I feel!  LOL  

Man plans and God does.  So many things have happened in the last two years that have been of my doing and some not but the end result was the same, it wasn't time.  As much as I wanted it to be my time, it wasn't but now my time is coming.  I no longer stress anything.  I just know that it is.  I just know that God's timing and his hand in my life is perfect.  It always is perfect...and as much as I hate to admit it, the last two years of my life have been perfect as well.  Full of pain, hurt, tears, trauma and drama but perfect because without that I would not be here in the glory of today's peace being able to say..."I made it through."  I am now that much stronger.  Not only will I be a better mother for Baby I, I am now a better person and for that I am so grateful.  

To see how my journey began one year ago click here.

7 comments:

veggiemom said...

Happy 2 years! I'm glad your time finally is coming. I can't wait to see who baby I is.

hazel said...

You've come a long way, baby! And I'm with you every step of the way.

Barbara said...

Happy Anniversary baby!

Oh La La Chic said...

Good luck with gettin' your habesha baby here :)! If you need any Ethiopian/Eritrean questions answered let me know ;)!

Maat Selam (Much Peace :)!

Azeb (The Misses)

Tami said...

Azeb-

I will certainly look you up if I have any questions!

Much Thanks! Ok...how do you say that? LOL

Barbara, Haze & Kerri- Thanks for always being my little cheering team! Hugs!

Adopting1Soon said...

omg would love 2 meet u! sorry typing one handed. is tomorrow poss?do u know laura's #? lunch? bethesda?

Adopting1Soon said...

Tami, Laura and I are meeting for lunch tomorrow (Monday), so you didn't miss anything. We are meeting at the Mongolian barbecue on Wisconsin Ave. I would love if you would join us, I'll be bringing Charlie. Noon. can you make it?