Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Week 1 - AWL (After Waitlist)

I'm blaming the Project Baby I failure on all of you. What are you really posting daily? Really? Are you kidding? What? Seriously? Yea, OK!

I got skerd! LOL Right! I'm a punk and you knew it. Project Baby I pictures will be weekly. Who was I really fooling. Obviously not you all. tee hee. After over 2 years you know me by now. Slow. Procrastinator. AND SLOW. ;-)

I will have (maybe) the perfect picture of what my life currently looks like posted tomorrow. Too bad I don't have a fabulous camera to take pictures with. I'm saving my pennies to get one by the time I take my first trip to Ethiopia to see my little munchkin. What camera should I get Kristine, Tam, Laura, Robbin or you other fab picture takers? Please school me.

On the other update front. Remember the Italy man? Yea, me either. LOL

Am I supposed to be posting weekly pictures or something until I get a referral? I mean I'm the last of the Mohican's so I guess I can make my own game up I guess that is why I have Project Baby I. Weekly photos....I guess those photos can be of me or anything I want them to. Right? I'm sure Robbin will correct me since she is the Adoption Whisper.

6 comments:

Single PAP said...

nikon d40.

kn said...

this post made me laugh out loud!
i'll ask my husband - the photographer - he buys all the cameras in the house.

also do you know lori? from portland? with abe? i held her camera and really love it.

http://experimentinphotography.blogspot.com/

that's the link to her photography blog - she also writes 'the road to our own' blog.

very funny girl.

and the we're still behind you - so you're not that slow!

charlotte said...

Congratulations on the baby time line. Wooohoooo!

Holli said...

Looking forward to your photos -- and when you're ready to make a camera purchase -- go with the Nikon D70.

Kristine S. said...

Hey Tami,
I used Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ28 when I picked up K. one from Ethiopia. It's an awesome camera with videa and an 18X zoom lens. Congratulations on getting on the wait list! I have a feeling your wait will be short.
-Kristine

Jebena said...

Hahahahaha....Robbin, the Adoption Whisper! LOL!!!!

NTS: Add Tami onto my sidebar since she is Official!