Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, March 26, 2010

I'm trying to start this waiting process out sane (as possible that is)

Last night I was talking to the Adoption Whisperer (Robbin) and she asked me what day did I receive my letter stating I was officially waiting?

T: I don't know.

R: What do you mean you don't know? We all know that day? Stop lying!

T: Really I don't know. It was like 2 weeks ago. Hell, my process has been so long I stopped counting dates.

R: You mean to tell me you FINALLY got the "date" and you don't remember?

T: NOPE!

R: .......

R: really?

T: Yes, Robbin, really. I can look it up if you like. Let's just say it was 2-3 weeks ago ok?

R: You are going to want to know that day when people are getting their referrals before you.

T: LOL . OK, I'll start to be concerned in October when courts reopen. I'll start praying and hoping for favor then OK?

R: OK.


7 comments:

QB said...

You are the best waiter ever. Your ability to continue (and change and better) your regularly scheduled programming while adopting a baby is remarkable. I not only KNEW that I was officially waiting on April 3, 2007, I completely obsessed over that date for 13 months. It sucked. Wait on!

Robbin Hopkins said...

I think this is plagiarism or something.... (you know I know) published word for word without my permission. Dang where are the quotation marks LOL....

Bennett said...

girl now is the time to watch the list like never before!!! keep the agency on their toes!!! u want to know from the time u land on that list every referral that comes in, who got what and when???!!! or maybe that was just me!! lol

Mercy said...

Hi, following your blog from the AA community. Got wait-listed about a week after you with Gladney(3/18). Hoping to follow your journey.

Mercy
www.journeytomeskelsquare.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

You are sooo funny. Just do you. Have you found any good deals on freecycle lately?

Sen

Anonymous said...

Tami-
I thought about you today and wondered how your wait is going?

I hope all is well with you.

Sen

Anonymous said...

Can we have an adoption update? LOL
I hope all is well. :)

Sen