Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, December 13, 2007

The Perfect Holiday


Even in my bahhumbug mood I went to an early premiere of the movie The Perfect Holiday. It was wonderful! For that one evening even I had the Holiday Spirit. And ladies Morris Chestnut looks as good as ever! It is such a feel good movie. You will get some good laughs and your entire family will definitely enjoy it. These are definitely the types of family movies I was raised on and intend to take Baby I to (Sidebar- I love Christmas movies and my TIVO is full of them. My weekend will be spent watching as many of them as I can.) If you need a break this weekend while shopping check it out.

Synopsis (from Vidly...meaning, I didn't write this part): Nancy is a divorced mother of three who is so busy raising her children that she's forgotten to take care of herself as well. With Christmas fast approaching, she decides to take her kids to the mall to meet Santa Claus, not knowing that her youngest daughter Emily has sensed her mother's sadness and is determined to use her time with Santa to make her mom happy again. Just a few days prior, Emily heard her mom say that all she wanted for Christmas was a compliment from a man, so that's exactly what she tells Santa. Ironically, Santa, as it turns out, is an office supply salesman and struggling songwriter Benjamin, who ends up giving Nancy just what she wants for Christmas, and much, much more


1 comment:

hazel said...

Yeah, I'll bet he gave her what she wants for Christmas! nudge, nudge!

I'm glad you enjoyed the flick - I love Christmas movies too, especially sappy family ones like this.