Better late than never! Blame it on Robbin she made me get a baby picture. Since I had to pull them out I thought I would post a few. I wanted to see how this would feel since I need to get ready to post those pictures for my waiting weeks... And Kristine also tagged me so this is for both of them. I'm not sure it's because I'm interesting like my friend Laura, or because I'm funny...ha ha. Well, let's see if I can come up with any semi-interesting and hilarious things about me that I haven't said before.
- When I moved into my house the basement was not finished, it was dark, dank and I was afraid to go down there...well not until I had an I-chingist come do some mojo on it and get rid of the dead energy! Yup, I did that!
- When I traveled to Morocco I was being misdirected by a "guide" so I got to the center of a square and started crying like a baby until someone who spoke English came to help me out of that mess. I knew I was going to be a slave somewhere and they would have been very unhappy because I don't follow directions too good so I figured I should cry.
- I don't know how to do a cart wheel. I was always afraid of flipping over so I just sat on the sidelines and watched. Pretty exciting I know.
- When I moved into my house I had perfectly beautiful green grass. I am so against mowing...translated: lazy...that I killed it and planted flowers. Then Cicadas came and the weeds came after that, it has been a loosing battle ever since. My neighbor and I have a shame on you pulling weeds event periodically...I'm one up. Oh, how I long for the days of that beautiful green grass! I really would love to have that HGTV show Curb Appeal come to my home and hook the outside up! Does anyone out there have any connections?
- I love Twizzlers and normally eat them until I am sick. I just don't feel satisfied until then.
- I can't drink milk by itself (I think it is gross) or without flavoring and neither can my mother. I'm also lactose intolerant (TMI I know). When I was a kid in camp I tried to tell the counselors that, they didn't believe me, so they made me drink it before my juice...needless to say it was not a pretty sight at the dinner table. They never made me do that again and it was chocolate milk for dinner.
- I love, love, love Christmas movies! I can't wait until Thanksgiving because my Tivo is set and ready to go! I will tape almost everyone of them and watch them all! They do my heart good and often times make me laugh.
Since I'm so late, I won't tag anyone but if you want to play along just join in. Hey Char have you been tagged yet?