Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, February 19, 2010

Dang Blastit!


My agency has my complete package but there is 1 document that is a little off! So, I have to: re-do the document, get it notarized, get it certified, then send to Gladney. Guess what I'm doing next week? Heading over to a gov-ment office for certification...AGAIN! Then I'm DONE!

Keep your fingers crossed that next week a little baby timeline will finally be on the top of my page.

Also, I see a lot of people have done the photo 365 project. I wanted to but before you knew it I was at day 15, 30, etc. Instead I am going to do a Project Baby I where I take a photo a day until she comes home. Since my agency wait to referral is 8-9 months and then 2-3 months travel after that it looks like I may end up doing a Project 365 after all. Stay tuned!

Also, I want to rename the blog and start over (I'm bored and have been for a long time with this blog) but I need someone to design my new page. After a few years, I'm pretty over this page. Does anyone have a suggestion for someone who designs pages at an affordable rate?

Thanks!

4 comments:

I's mom said...

Congratulations on getting all but the one document done. My agency reviewed everything before we get them notarized and authenticated. At the time I thought it was annoying but it probably saved me time and money.

Here's to you getting that last document to your agency next week :-)

Good thing you're in the DC area.

Peter said...

You're almost there!!! Congrats!

Lisa

Gracie's Mom said...

http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/

They have lots of nice free backgrounds you could try.

VALARIE said...

Get 'er DONE! Oh, and now you have so many options for just selecting a new look for your page you really don't need a designer.