I was tagged by Haze. Thanks Haze. (boo!) I tried to ignore her for a few days but alas that was not working so here are 10 random (I'm not sure how interesting though) things about me:
- My all time favorite: I completed 2 years of business school without ever stepping foot into our library on campus! LOL It was all the way across campus and I was too lazy to walk! (yes, I did pretty good in graduate school!)
- I traveled for 2 weeks in Spain, Portugal, Gibraltar and Morocco spending every night in a different city. It was great but exhausting! I needed a vacation from my vacation when it was over.
- Over 75% of my hair is gray! No, this beautiful red is not natural. LOL
- I have lived without a stove in my house for the last 4 months. I broke it and then didn't feel inspired to buy another one because....WHY? I have a George Forman Grill, a crock pot, a toaster oven AND a microwave...I tell you, I cook up some stuff (really, I do, it's amazing)! Plus, I want to redo my kitchen this summer.
- I never cut school, missed curfew or snuck out of the house growing up. My mother was crazy! I was too afraid of her to do any of those things. (I love you Mommy)
- My nose has been broken 3 times. Once has a kid playing softball, once in high school to get it fixed, once in college from a boyfriend being chivalrous (you can see that worked.)
- I don't know how to do a cartwheel. I'm afraid to do the flip, always have been.
- I'm extremely close to my family. I talk with my mother and my two Aunts almost every day.
- I used to own over 200 pairs of shoes but now I'm trying to learn to lead a simple life...I'm down to about 100. LOL
- I am addicted to magazines! I probably get at least 10 magazines a month then I buy more. I have magazines stacked up in nice neat piles in my house because there is always something that I have to save from the magazine. I have them in magazine files. I love magazines.
Do I have to tag someone now? Hmmmm...okay...Valarie, you are it. I'll be nice to everyone else. See, I'm getting nicer as I'm getting busier. Okay...I'm going back to work now!