Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, July 28, 2008

CNN POST + other news

OK...I know I said I would post about the CNN Black in America show right after it aired....siggghhh.  I was not impressed with it so I am having a hard time putting together the words for you.  I promise to put something together tonight and we can start this discussion tomorrow.  Forgive me for I am slowwww...my mantra of late.  

Oh, I forgot to say on Friday I was officially approved by my agency to adopt.  Now, I know many of you are scratching your head and saying "WTH?"  You know I do things bass ackwards!  I started everything and didn't realize the approval wasn't in the beginning...it was way down the line.  Ok, not way down the line, but you know for me and my process it seemed way down the line.  Now, we are moving at warp speed.  I even took out the dossier forms this weekend!  YIPPIE!  

6 comments:

Single PAP said...

yay for approval!! i'm right behind you... way in the back, but behind you!

veggiemom said...

Congrats on agency approval!
I missed the CNN show (kids tend to get in the way of tv watching) but I'll be interested to read your take on it.
Kerri, Medina, and Ruby

VALARIE said...

Me and another AP talked about the CNN show. I was disappointed. I expected so much more. Congrats to you -- let's keep that train moving.

Tasha Kent said...

woohoo. keep moving forward.

Barbara said...

I have only see the first 2 hours so far, but I thought it was a pretty superficial treatment. Maybe the male perspective was better. I have it recorded. Looking forward to your thoughts...

QB said...

Now I don't feel THAT bad about missing it. I do hope it will run again soon so i can see it though. I'm starting to figure out these little children a little bit, and imagine that I might look at TV again someday.

Congratulations on being approved! There are so few things to celebrate during the long process anyway, I hope you celebrate(d) that.

Good luck on the dossier!