- I had a birthday!
- The economy sucks!
- I tried to start a new blog (I have a name) but I could not figure WordPress out so I decided that my brain is too simple for it so I decided to come on back to Blogger! I'm looking for something else though. Any suggestions? I want to start fresh (no I don't have a referral, nor have I even submitted my dossier yet...I'm thinking harder about it though. Maybe I need some positive reinforcement from Haze.)
- I started on the nursery. Okay, I moved the dresser into the room and moved over the junk slated for the yard sale on July 12th. I have picked out the crib though. I'm now a crazy lady on Craigslist looking for a deal on my crib. Gotta love Craigslist!
- I now drive as little as possible. I'm thinking about getting a Vespa. Do you think I can put a car seat on it somehow? I bet if I figured out how I could become a millionaire!
- I've lost a few pounds. Who the heck can afford to eat...have you seen the cost of milk lately? Geez!!!!!! It's a good thing I'm lactose intolerant and drink only Soy. Soy is crazy expensive in the first place.
- I saw Sex and the City and loved it! Wasn't it great how she finally adopted then got pregnant? LOL Whatever!!!!!!!!! But it was pretty entertaining and I still love those women for saying the things we think albeit I often say and do some of those things...don't even ask me which ones because I will NEVER tell!
- Oh, on a serious note...my Aunt, that I am very close with, was diagnosed with stage 4 b (a being curable, b not curable) cervical cancer that has spread to her lymph nods, lungs and other places we don't even know yet. If you don't mind, please keep my family in your thoughts and prayers. We certainly would appreciate it! Thanks!
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
What the Heck Happened in June?
Well, June is over! What happened?