Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

CIS Get it Together


Last week I got a letter from CIS that said they lost a weeks worth of fingerprints and of course mine were a part of them. If it weren't for bad luck I wouldn't have any luck at all! So, on Friday I hustled myself down to USCIS before the blizzard of 2009 and took new ones. Let's hope they hold on to these! Still waiting for one authentication from Oklahoma then I need to go to Maryland to get other certifications and then to get my authentications then I'm done until the one from CIS comes! Then off to DC I go for that one then...package complete! What a journey.

2010 will be great!

7 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh, good grief re: the fingerprints! Seriously! So sorry you have to do that again.

veggiemom said...

Ugh! Sorry!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Tami, Keep the faith -- it's getting closer (same for me and my husband). :)

hazel said...

2010 is going to be FAN-TABULOUS!!!

Anonymous said...

Soon you will be on the "WAIT LIST" what a journey this has been for you! Merry Christmas!!!

God Bless.....

Jebena said...

Keep pressing in-2010!!! Cheesy I know, but hey, that's the cheerleader part of me rooting for you. Enjoy the rest of the days of 2009--You win in 2010!
(There I go again with the cheesy stuff, I know)!

Anonymous said...

It is all in God's plan. He is taking you at the EXACT pace to have you meet YOUR baby girl. I speak from experience. I had an un-heard of 3 month hold up at CIS. Something very simple and I was very upset especially when the "single list" was created. When I saw Senait, I thought "Ahh, so this is what He was doing". Tonya