Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Play It Forward


I won, I won! As much as I stalk others blogs, I finally won something and that was on Haze's blog I won the Play It Forward (PIF) gift. Now, it's my turn.

The first 3 people that leave a comment for me and tell me how great and wonderful I am will get a handmade gift from me within one year. Oh...I'm sorry, the first part was just a joke (the great and wonderful...lol)...just leave me your email address and I'll contact you for your snail mail address.

I forgot to say there is one little thing that you have to do to be a part of the PIF exchange. You have to agree to participate on your blog. Meaning you too must make a gift for someone. So, be honest or I will have to hunt you down and take back my fabulous handmade gift! chuckle chuckle BTW, I do have 1 year to send your gift so don't harass me about it, I can be a tad slow but I'll try to get it to you as fast as possible.

8 comments:

Jebena said...

Tami- I haven't a clue how PIF works but count me in!!!!

Tami said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

HI - I loved Pay It Forward - till the end when the kid died. Glad you are back to blogging dialy.

los cazadores said...

I can't believe I'm the fourth person....shucks...

Tami said...

I still need one more person to Play PIF!!!!!!!!! Where is everyone????? Chicken?????

QB said...

Game on. I've been away. I'm still away. I'm thinking nobody will comment on my future pay it forward post, and I won't even have to make anything!

los cazadores said...

Tami,

Was that you that emailed me? I'll definitely play. But, I wonder why when you leave a comment on my blog and I click on your name, I can't see your blog. So, I wasn't sure it was you. I was confused, sorry!

:)

Cindy

Tami said...

Cindy-

Yes that was me...I don't know why that happened but I'm having problems with blogger also. My spell check is not working right now.