Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Ebony or Michael?







This months Ebony is filled with great information about Africa you should pick up a copy however, that is not what I really want to talk about (of course not). When you pick it up look at the cover, it's Michael J.! Dang, whatever happened to Michael? I still feel bad for him (did you see the movie?). He was such a cute kid and even a decent looking man then he became...well, very interesting...okay, I'm not quite sure what he looks like now but I still love his old music. Back to my original point: Ebony has a pretty good magazine out this month about Africa you should go pick up a copy! LOL

5 comments:

Tasha Kent said...

Poor Michael. He's got issues.

Tracey said...

Is that really a photo of him on the cover? It lookslike a wax action figure! It is a shame that his talent has taken a back seat to his ahem -"eccentricities."

hazel said...

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad. I bet his nose would shatter from the force of a good sneeze.

Michael would have benefited greatly from therapy as a child. I guess back then no one had any idea how that sort of fame affects a person, especially a young child. And it seems people don't consider that in 2007 either (see Britney Spears)

But despite all that, I still love his music. He'll always be the King of Pop.

Mamato2 said...

He's on the cover of Ebony, yet he's been trying to look Ivory for years!! Now, he just looks ... well... sad.

ferenge mama said...

I subscribe to Ebony, and when this issue came in the mail I did a big ol' double-take. I thought at first, WTF are they doing putting a white person on the cover? LOL. Sad, sad.