Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, November 12, 2007

Worth More Dead

Ford Magazine just came out with their Top-Earning Dead Celebrities List. The 13 legends grossed a combined $232 million in the past 12 months, can you believe that? You know the King Elvis was on the list, along with Dr. Seuss, Marilyn Monroe, Andy Warhol, Einstein and my boy Tupac but I swear I saw him last week!

This list actually made me think and realize (I don't know about you) but I REALLY am worth more dead than alive (scary but true...sorry Mommy)....let's see:

-there's the house (I live in DC you look at real estate here!)

- two life insurance polices (I won't tell you how much they are worth but Baby I will be chillin' on the French Riviera when I'm 6ft under)

- the business (it will be worth something...my financial planner says it is worth $xxxK if I sold it today...any takers? LOL)

- the car (it's a depreciating asset but an asset none the less...LOL)

- jewelry, artwork, furniture and other stuff (you can still make money at yard sales you know!)

Oh well, since I'm still alive and happy I should continue to work on trying to make it on the Gladney's Mommy list first...I'll be happy with that!

No comments: