Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Dear Tami,

I am so excited that you are going to be working with me to adopt from Ethiopia! I will be helping you through the Gladney application process to obtain ‘Gladney Approval’. Once this is achieved, your file will be given to the program coordinator. She will assist you with your dossier, travel, referral and ultimately placement.

….uhh….did I say yesterday that I was in the PRE adoption stage! LOL then I quickly changed it to the…I am in it to win it stage. Apparently, it is a good thing that I did change MY stage because today Gladney sent me two emails with about 100 pages of documents! They also said that more documents are in the mail and that I should take time to read all of the documents, contact the agencies, begin filling out the forms, requesting more documents, scheduling appointments, sending in money, do this do that…arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…I already have a headache. I’m going back to work now. Did I also mention yet in this blog that I have a brand new company that I am also figuring out at the same time as this adoption? I must be INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well…one thing is for sure…I am not motivated by money. This is why I am adopting now. I need more and my daughter is my motivation. She motivates me to do my business; she motivates me to get up in the morning to figure all of this out so all of this is worthwhile. I had a friend call me yesterday and say can you afford all of this? I said “honestly, not really but I’m not going to worry about it. I have faith that it is all going to come together and work out. I’ve been through too much for it not to.”

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your request to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. ---Philippians 4:6-7

No comments: