Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, June 22, 2007

I'm Obsessed!

Okay, I’ve only been in the “I’m ready to adopt stage” for say two weeks and I’m obsessed! What is this all about? All I do is eat, sleep and drink this kid! I’m changing my life, my house, my thinking and I’m pretty excited about it. Since I can’t become pregnant I need to know, is this what it is all about? (On a side note, I was upset about that but since this first two weeks has gone by I have realized at least I can still wear my clothes! Okay, okay some of the clothes that the fertility medication weight didn’t cause me to bust out of but that is beside the point! LOL)

Am I going to get any better or does it just get worse? Is this what my life is going to be like for the next 18 years? Is this what it is going to be like for the next…rest of my life? I think I’m starting to get a little appreciation of what my mother means when she says you will understand when you become a mother. Or when she says my life started when I became a mother. However…while I am excited about this “pregnancy” I just want to be able to get to work so I can afford the good things in life like…food, a house, a car, clothes…you know, the basics!!!!!!!!

No comments: