Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Request for International Adoption Application

It is official; I am in the pre-adoption process with Gladney Center for Adoption. Today I had my adoption orientation via phone. It was pretty painless. We just went over the adoption process, application, fees and I got any questions I had answered. I say I am still in the PRE adoption phase because today I only had to pay $300 dollars. This was to secure my application only. I can still back out but I don’t get back my $300 dollars. I guess at any point in the process I can back out so, maybe, I am IN the adoption process…it depends how you look at it...Glass half empty or half full…Okay I am IN the adoption process! I’m in it to win it!

Next step, find an agency to complete my home study.

No comments: