5 Things I was Doing 10 Years Ago
- Starting business school
- Planning to marry my boyfriend after I graduated (LOL)
- Living with my mother
- Driving a Red Acura Integra
- Living in Cleveland
- Bananas or any fruit
- French Fries
- Cereal (it isn't just for breakfast)
5 TV Shows I've Seen Every Episode Of
- Gray's Anatomy
- Nip Tuck
5 Things I Would Do If I Were A Millionaire - First, a million isn't that much money so...unfortunately I would keep working.
- Invest more money into my business operations to make sure that I am building a better future for me and my little one who we will begin calling Baby I (until I come up with something different). Yes...her name is picked out but I'll keep it under wraps. My goal is to have a solid company to leave her and her brother (prayerfully I will go back in a year or two).
- Pay all of my mother's bills and allow her to retire FINALLY! She would then of course become my personal assistant owing me her life! KIDDING
- Buy more real estate
- Start an education non profit
- Adopt 1-2 more children
5 Bad Habits
- Procrastination (Glad I'm in good company!)
- I've learned to enjoy my solitude too much
- Analyzing things way too much
- I don't drink enough water
- I don't eat enough (I'm just not hungry!)
5 Things I Like To Do
- Work Out (now if I went more often)
- Shop for vintage clothes
- Spend time with my friends/family
- Read magazines
- Watch comedy movies
5 Things I Will Never Wear Again - This is hard for me because I'm a vintage girl so I reuse everything at some point.
- Leg Warmers!
- Glow in the Dark Colors!
- Moon Boots!
- Fringe Jeans
5 Favorite Toys
- Digital Camera
- Laptop (although I need a new one....Haze I'm jealous of you...I want a red one or orange one!)
- My SUV
5 Things I Can't Stand
- People (especially men, hence me being single) who don't do what they say they are going to do!
- Dirty homes
- People who mistreat children
- Loud, rude people