Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

First Home Study...Check!

I made it AND on time! HEHE We talked for 75 minutes. I got lots of smiles (I really am great, if I do say so myself!), a few laughs and a blank stare (lol)...well, I love Baby I's name...yes, it's different but so am I. Conformity is for dweebs! We scheduled meeting #2 at MY HOME for Sept 12. I then went on my merry little way with lots more paperwork. As if I didn't have enough to confuse me.

But on the bright side, I'm one step closer to Baby I. I feel like I'm finally making some progress. Now if I could just decide on what to do with the nursery! This is what keeps me up at night! LOL

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Yea! We have our homestudy tomorrow. I should be cleaning instead of looking at blogs! :)

ok, so you've picked a name? I'm dying to know!! :)

Tami said...

There has to be some mystery doesn't it Rebecca? Now go clean your house! Tell me what it is like when they come to your house. I'll probably keep the name underwraps for a while...my aunt told someone and they were trying to steal it! I don't want anyone in the Blogdom to take it before I get to use it... LOL

hazel said...

I'm glad to hear it went so well, Tami! HOORAY!!

I'm also dying to hear the name you've picked but I TOTALLY understand that you don't want to share it. I'm in the same boat - I have a very cool & unique (but not stupid) name picked that I can't wait to shout out to the world but I don't want someone pinching it ;-)