Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

My New Motto

When I was on vacation in LaLa Land last month I had a great conversation with Nicole (one of my closest friend's). We talked about college and simply about how great life is. I asked her what would make her life the ultimate and I explained to her what would make my life the ultimate, in the end we both wanted the same things. I wanted more freedom and to be allowed to live the life I always wanted and dreamed of. However she said it best. She said when she was growing up she told her mother that when she grew up she wanted to live her life like she was on vacation all of the time. I said wow! That's it. I asked her if I could "steal that quote." Since we were friends she said "sure!"

So, If you ever come to my house don't be surprised...I'm learning how to live my dreams while on vacation in the comfort of my own home!

"Live Life Like Your On Vacation All The Time!" Think about it...

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

What a great motto! I may adopt it as mine as well :) I wish I could live every day like I were on a vacation - I would probably tak elots of naps! :)