Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Saturday, August 4, 2007

Me...The Great Gatsby?

Thanks to Chou-Chou I took another test. This time the test showed I am like The Great Gatsby? Read below then I'll give my opinion.



You're The Great Gatsby!

by F. Scott Fitzgerald

Having grown up in immense wealth and privilege, the world is truly at
your doorstep. Instead of reveling in this life of luxury, however, you spend most of
your time mooning over a failed romance. The object of your affection is all but
worthless--a frivolous liar--but it matters not to you. You can paint any image of the
past you want and make it seem real. If you were a color of fishing boat light, you
would be green.

Take the Book Quiz
at the
Blue Pyramid.

Is this test true? I was raised by a single mother in a fun, but no nonsense Caribbean household. There was no wealth there. Privilege.? My family did and still does call me the Prima Dona, I'm a tad spoiled. My mother says I deserve every bit of this for/from my daughter. LOL I've always believed the world can be mine which is why I am a serial entrepreneur. Now this is the funny part. If you remember my posting from a few days ago Now That's Growth it was about my ex-boyfriend. I did spend many YEARS "mooning" over him and I'm pretty good at painting those (pick one) images but he isn't a liar! LOL Green is a great color isn't it. LOL Sighhhhhhhhhh

No comments: