Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, August 31, 2007

Top 10 Things To Do Before I Become a Mom


Haze's reply to my football post made me think that we should all come up with lists of things we should do for ourselves before we become Moms so I'm going to start a new game of tag! :-) Hey, some of you need things to do anyway! So, I'm tagging Haze, Laura AND...hmmmmm Melissa (she's already done lap dancing what else can she possibly do...LOL).

My Top 10 List

1. Join an extracurricular activity each season (this season, flag football).

2. Have architectural drawings for the remodel of my house done (at least I will know how I will want it too look...the remodel will begin in 2008 after Baby I). Notice I did not say remodel, I can't afford that yet (adoption) but at least I can look at drawings of what I will have in the near future.

3. Get my teeth whitened (yes, it may be vain but I want bright white teeth!).

4. Join a small group at church.

5. Take additional classes at church in order to start my own small group at church either for women who have suffered infertility or in support of adoption.

6. Make more of an effort to spend time with my closest family and friends.
7. Take a week long vacation with no work to someplace far away!
8. Get rid of all my ex boyfriend drama!

Number 9-10 are on hold...I'm not sure of these yet but as soon as I come up with them I'll let you know! I'm going to print this list out and keep you up to date on my progress.

4 comments:

hazel said...

Ok Ok, I'm in!! I have actually started a little list already, thanks to you!

I'll let you know when I post my list.

Thanks Tami!

Tracey said...

Tami,
I did 4, 6 and 7 on your list while I was waiting (well, Vegas wasn't far away, but I did spend A LOT of money). I didn't accomplish 8 until I brought Amara home and all the foolish drama just wasn't worth the time anymore.

Single PAP said...

I had Zoom done (teeth whitening) and it hurt like &*%$!!!! If you have sensitive teeth you might want to skip that one. Meanwhile, I saw you tagged me. I'm working on the list!

hazel said...

Ok, I finally did my list.